About Gregg R. Brennan
Gregg R. Brennan, Esq., is the owner and sole practicing attorney in the firm. Mr. Brennan has been licensed to practice law in the State of Florida since 2000 and has previously worked as an attorney for the Florida Department of Juvenile Justice, the Office of the State Attorney for the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit, the Coastal Florida Police Benevolent Association and the Citrus County Attorney's Office before forming the Law Offices of Gregg R. Brennan, P.A.
Mr. Brennan has represented clients before county and circuit courts in the State of Florida, as well as the Florida Third, Fourth and Fifth District Courts of Appeal and the United States Supreme Court. Mr. Brennan is also experienced in administrative law, having represented clients before the Florida Public Employees Relations Commission, the Florida Commission on Human Relations, the Florida Office of Executive Clemency, the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the United States Railroad Retirement Board and other administrative agencies.
Mr. Brennan is an experienced trial attorney, having tried over thirty-five jury trials while employed as a state prosecutor, as well as many violation of probation (VOP) hearings, motion hearings, bond hearings, restitution hearings and other types of hearings as well. Mr. Brennan is also an experienced appellate attorney having written briefs and conducted oral arguments before the Florida Fifth Judicial Circuit Court, the Florida Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court, and the Florida Third and Fourth District Courts of Appeal. Mr. Brennan has written appellate briefs on behalf of clients in the Florida Fifth District Court of Appeal and the United States Supreme Court.
Mr. Brennan concentrates his practice in the following areas:
- Criminal Defense (Felonies, Misdemeanors, DUI's, Violations of Probation, Bond Hearings, Juvenile Delinquency, Record Sealing/Expungement, Post-Conviction Motions, Civil Rights Restoration/Pardon Applications )
- Family Law (Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support, Adoptions, Petitions to Relocate)
- Wills, Trusts and Estates
- Immigration Law (Permanent Residency and School/Work Visas)
- Labor/Employment Law (Fair Labor Standards Act, Title VII, ADA, ADEA Lawsuits)
- Civil and Criminal Appeals in State and Federal Cases
- Local Government Law (Land Use/Zoning Changes, Code Enforcement Violations)
Mr. Brennan is currently a member in good standing of the bars of the following courts:
- All state courts in Florida
- The United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- The United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- The United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- The United States Supreme Court
11296 S.E. Highway 42
Summerfield, FL 34491
Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM
*Mr. Brennan is available 24/7 for criminal defense clients and able to respond to jails/police departments upon being retained for representation.